THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dad Gum It...

Mom always beats me to it. She always finds the time to blog before me! Probably because I've been asleep or unable to get to the computer...another reason I need for Brandon to get a new Mac book so I can have his old one. PORTABLE BABY!!! hahaha! Anyway, so if you haven't already heard, my surgery Monday went fine. He found a little more than expected when he got in there but it's all good. I got myself a red and black cast and I'm healing up fast! haha! Hey, that rhymed!!! hahaha!! I'm still bored stiff!! So if anyone is going somewhere that is wheelchair safe, tehe, then PLEASE let me know!!! I'm desperate!!! hahaha...you get it. I'm bored. Anyway, mom, as always, has the pics ! and the whole story, just check out her blog...
and I'm lookin forward to that Mac book Brandon!!! I LOVE YOU!! ;)
oh and be praying for the O'Neal-Smith family. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!!

0 Feedback messages: