THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 01, 2008

SCHOOL!!! maybe?

Alright, so once again mother has beaten me to the post(s)...so what, I'v been busy. haha!! Anyway, havin the fam here was awesome! they rock! Maybe not at GH3 or at the Wii, but they are still awseome!! Gotta love em! AND...for those of you who don't know, I'v been homebound now for 2 school weeks! yea, i never thought i'd say this but it's so not as cool as it sounds. They told me that i qualified for hospital homebound. This means they would send a teacher to my house to teach me my stuff that i need to be taught...well, 2 weeks and a Thanksgiving dinner later, we still havn't been told who my teacher is or when she will be here. Even though we have filled out the paper work stuff and turned it in. So, mom made an executive decision and decided to call the school and ask about it. They didn't answer and havn't called back sooo, Carly may be rollin up in her little wheelchair into PVM tommorrow!! WOO!! I'm excited cuz i'm fallen behind and really need to get back, but i hate getting up early!! oh well, what like, 3 weeks till the Christmas holidays!! yay!! haha!!

0 Feedback messages: