THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 08, 2008

In Preperation...

As many of you know, and for those of you that don't, I'm having my defective knee fixed Monday. And son, I tell you I can't wait!!! No lie, I've been counting the days! I'm so ready to get it over with! So, I thought I'd go ahead and blog it! You know, so EVERYONE can know how it all works. Okay so maybe not ALL of it...after all, the camera can't go into the OR. Thank God it can't! But I'm sure Mom and I will have some good times! I mean for real, when you put the two of us in a hospital room for two days straight...please pray for the nurses. Hahaha!! CAN"T WAIT!!! They made me wait, what, 2, 3 weeks!! I'm done with it!! DONE! It just needs to happen...and soon! Get in and get out...that's my plan. And be ready for high school softball! It's gunna happen! I'm praying for it to happen that way! Pray for that too!! PLEASE!! I can't stand to sit out another season doing nothing! It's hard! It makes me sad... :( hahaha! But seriously, I'm done with this whole knee thing! It's over! Monday baby! Let's go!! hahaha!!

Oh yea! And I just wanted to say hey to my bestest buddy!! Brandon Taylor Nichelson people!!! Love ya man!! He lives in Georgia!! Yea, he's one of us awesome Georgia people!! Hahaha!! He's great!! As many Georgians are!! Hahaha!! LOVE THAT DUDE!! Say hey everyone!! Hahaha!

Laters peoples!!

1 Feedback messages:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying all went well with your surgery. You will be back to playing softball in no time.

Miss you
Ms. Jennifer, T-Barry & Madison