THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 11, 2008

POWER LAB!!!!

Wow you guys!!! As you can tell, neither my mom or I have posted in like forever. Well, it's cuz we been VBS'n!!! hahahaha!!! I mean, the other VBS i did was amazing, don't get me wrong, but HPC ALWAYS pulls off something so crazy, no other church would ever think of doing it...thats our pastors for you! hahaha!!! SO anyways, we had a lot of fun and a lot of kids came closer to Christ!!! It was tiring work though. My arms hurt from doing the motions to the songs and my legs hurt from jumping up and down!!! O and before I forget, Chris, I got my saftey pin collection back!!!! hahaha!!! so yeah, I'm sure Mom'll post the pics in the camera...Emma and Cara!!! hahahahah!!! They had it while we were playing red light green light!!! That was fun!! O and here is a video that Cara showed me this week...can you say halarious?!





So yeah, great times...hahahahaha!!!!!

1 Feedback messages:

JESUS FREAK :) said...

o myy goodness that was so funny!lol wow haha