THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dios Te Bendiya!!!

As, many of you already know, HPC sent out a team to Ciudad Acuna, Mexico. WOW... I don't have enough words to describe to you how I feel now after that! Yes, we planted a seed and supported the missionary just like we were supposed to but I know I speak for the entire team when I say that the people touched our lives just as much if not more than we touched them! To me, Acuna is like another home to me and I would go back in a heartbeat! I told Cara I feel like I left part of my heart there...I'm just gunna miss the people. The children...they would all, young and old, run up to you and just embrace you in a hug then just simply kiss you on the cheek as if they had known you for years! I just can't say how it felt. You would just have to experience it.  I can say though that God definitely made an impression. And a BIG one at that!!! Go check out Mom''s blog for some pictures and some stories but for now I will continue praying for the people of Acuna. For Pastor John and Mrs. Dorothy. For Pastor Oscar and his wife. For the band, Nathan and the others. For my new friends, Miguel, Alexandria, and the other girls and boys from VBS and the clinic. For the orphans like Anna and for the people of the "Cardboard Village." But most of all, just for the people and children in general. God loves them all, and thanks to His mighty works through our trip...more of the people now know that!!!!!   

2 Feedback messages:

Phillip LeBlanc said...

You fogot to talk about the awesome food. And the medical stuff. And the bus we had to push.

-Phill

A-TRAIN said...

thats awesome!! 2 more days we are leavin to mexico!