THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 26, 2008

The sweet feeling of...90 DEGREE WEATHER?!

Ya'll so I wa at Mrs. Paula's house yesterday, listening to a lady talk about how she was outside working and when she stepped into the house her body started having like this spaz attack from the heat!!! Yeah!!! She said she was nauseous and her head was killin her!!! Even as she was tellin me this, it was HOT!!! So, just do yourself a favor and please stay hydrated...go drink some water!!!! HAHA!!!! Seriously...anyway, I got my report card the other day and i got all A's and two B's. I'm goin to the 8th grade!!!! Yay!!!! But I'm gunna miss all my 8th grade buddies...I love ya'll!!! Hey, and next time you see Jakob (you know, the School Of Rock drummer) give him a big ole hug!!!! He's movin...to MONTANA!!!! *sniffle* Anywho, oh and if you care I haven't left yet for Georgia! I'm leavin June 7th but not for Atlanta...to Ft. Lauderdale!!! My uncle just got married to a lady from( get this) GREAT BRITAN!!! They had their wedding in England so we are going down there to visit the new couple!!! I can't wait!!! So, what are your plans for this summer? And what's happenin to ya next year?

0 Feedback messages: