THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 15, 2008

SUMMER!!!!

Ok so as many of you probably know we only have like 5 more days left of school!!!!! Yes, except for you Zack, I get it. But I am SO excited!!!!! The last day we have to bring our instruments for band (yes I'm a band nerd, get over it) is Monday. That night is our band concert. If you would like to come and support the cause it's at 7:00 in the gym...fun?! haha! Yeah and then Wednesday we have Field Day!!!! We get all wet and fat! Great stuff...great stuff. Then Friday we are going to Georgia!!!!! Wooohhhooooo!!!!! So, what's goin on with you guys?  

2 Feedback messages:

Anonymous said...

You know me girl, I'm chillin out for at least a week! I;m so tires of this school work. Prairieville is so mind draining! Have fun in GA.... GO bulldogs! Katlyn

Deva LasVegas said...

Fun!!!!!! ur goin to Georgia but like this friday!!! when are u getting back cuz im havin like an awesome party for my birthday and if u don't cum you'll miss out!!! But georgia is totally awesome so if you can't cum then that's ok hope you have the best summer ever in georgia
-Deva Las Vegas